Sunday 28 November 2021

Post No. 2,097 - Readings links - including a cross posting

Some links that you, Dear Reader, may find of interest or value: 

  • "Then the light of realization resonated through me that even though Lugo’s bad behavior brought him here it also connected his Karma to mine. While I had tremendous power over Mr. Lugo, on the flip side of the Karmic coin, if I abused that power to inflict revenge wouldn’t they set into motion a new chain of Karma? Would that also mean I’ve become a bully like him?" - https://www.afterlifefrequency.com/karma-doesnt-have-an-expiration-date/
  • an interview by Whitley Strieber with the "psychic lawyer" (I suppose the reference to this person's previous legal experience is to build credibility - sadly, often necessary, but I am very aware professional qualifications are not necessarily and indication of clear thinking or open mindedness) responsible for the preceding links. He has some very interesting thoughts on updating spiritual terminology from the time of the origin of spiritualism / spiritism - e.g., creation of the term "electromagnetic soul", reference to quantum entanglement, and explanations of communication based on adjusting frequencies (including of the brain) - https://youtu.be/5WiVdnSLBNU.

And from my political blog at  - "Some human rights links - and maybe a thought or two ..." https://politicalmusingsofkayleen.blogspot.com/2021/11/some-human-rights-links-and-maybe.html

*** 

I cannae help myself * SIGH *

Some of this is because I'm now using a cheap [free] media monitoring service. And on journalism . . .