Wednesday 10 November 2021

Post No. 2,080 - yet another personal reflection

Since the 1980s, I have been actively involved in psychic work to make the world a better place in a way that could be construed as a spiritual-psychic war. I'd been working towards a better world using solely positive means (generating and projecting "positive" [BPM] energy, being a better person, etc) from well before then (late 60s), but from the mid-80s on I also directly addressed "negative" (nonBPM) energy by clearing (dissolving with BPM energy - "love") energies / "units".

Now, following recent completion of my online course, I feel that two, maybe three people, probably in France, have taken on the work I have been doing in a significantly effective enough way that my BPM Guides (and my Higher Self) have agreed that I can reduce my involvement in that. 

I'll still be involved in both ways of working, but not as intensely as before - which leaves me time and energy to deal with ongoing life issues, including several family & personal health matters, possibly having to temporarily live elsewhere while our rented house is repainted (and, following many bad experiences in the past [including theft during inspections for sale], we would not leave our possessions in the house while others work unsupervised by us - and this is one of the many times I am regretting not sticking to my past rule of limiting my possessions to what can go in a 6' box trailer), and the immense demands of my home state's stupid bloody engineers registration scheme (they should have simply given the Engineers Australia scheme teeth).

I can also resume my search for an online community, but everything I've found so far is flawed - and the searching is difficult given the sheer volume of rubbish (especially for-profit intrusions) that has to be sorted through. (Ethical concerns, as discussed here, are also an issue in terms of what methods I will use.)

One of the other points I wanted to cover is my deliberate attempt, in my online courses, to pass the torch to others by saying "over to you"

I've taken what others had done before me, learned from their experiences, adapted it to a changing world, and tried to improve it as best I could. That process should never stop - a point well made by Thorn Mooney in this video

Equally, I don't believe people should rest on their laurels - I understand the temptation, particularly when getting old and exhausted and/or ill, and there is a justifiable need for proper acknowledgement of accomplishments, but I don't want to be a passenger through any part of my life. 

But I can choose to act in different areas now.