Wednesday 13 July 2022

Post No. 2,247 - Rushing development

Something I suspect a lot of people don’t realise is that rituals and deliberate psychic development (especially anything aimed at causing rise of kundalini) is aiming to accelerate normal human development. 

If  people continue to develop spiritually, such rishis will develop automatically, as and when they are needed - and when the person is evolved enough to handle that power. 

The rituals and exercises remind me of a radio interview I once heard where a father was discussing how he made sure his teenage sons use of weightlifting was focused on ensuring the necessary preliminaries (joint attachment/ligament development - don't recall how that was done, and wouldnt say even if I did) were in place before doing too much weight work: the rituals are a bit like doing the weight work without the preliminaries, and ahead of when such development would normally occur.  

Of course, many people are not patient enough to wait for such spiritual development, or underestimate what that entails - and there is a reasonable case that the world currently needs more spiritual and psychic development, not less. 

Thus, we have all the exercises and rituals. 

I urge you to be careful when selecting such, and to consider whether you have the spirituality required for same - and if your spirituality is based on ascension for you and maybe a few others, rather than making the world a better (more inclusive, welcoming of diversity, and equitable) place for all, I would question your assessment of adequacy.  

On a similar note, I am reading Gary Lachmans Politics and the Occult: The Left, the Right, and the Radically Unseen (Pub. Quest Books, Wheaton USA, 2008, ISBN 978-0-8356-2032-1; Amazon), and I am appalled at how backward, unspiritual, and downright bigoted some groups and individuals were (and some still are - too many).

 

Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.