Monday 11 July 2022

Post No. 2,246 - A photo curiosity

After having been shopping yesterday, I went to a nearby park for a break. While there, I took a photo, which is shown below. 

When taking the photo, I didnt notice the blue beam of light - but I was aware of a prompt to move to a particular location to take the photo, similar to a psychic nudge which led to the second photo below.

The blue beam is quite striking - quite apart from any psychic aspects of it, it looks good, in my opinion. 

Curiosity leads to the question: how did the blue beam get there? 

Ive edited an electric power transmission tower out of the right hand side of the photo, which means the angle is actually unlikely to be responsible for the effect - but that is not impossible. 

The bend in the beam has me particularly intrigued.

If this beam was something physical (it appears to be coming out of a cloud, so may be a partial rainbow - although, in that case, why didnt I see it?), could the field of the power cables be affecting moisture in the atmosphere in such a way that it acted like a lens, and thus redirected the light? 

If this is capturing something psychic, what is its significance? 

Interesting either way :) 

Here’s yesterday’s photo: 

 

 

And heres the one from around 17 years ago,which I suspect shows a deva - or group of deva-like spirits:



 


Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.