Monday 25 July 2022

Post No. 2,253 - Commentary on "The moral abyss we're being herded in to by the media and political parties of the 1950s"

The article I am commenting on is by me, and can be found at https://politicalmusingsofkayleen.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-moral-abyss-were-being-herded-in-to.html.

As I am generally trying to do, I first publish these articles on my Patreon - although I normally leave longer between doing that and then making them publicly available. 

In this instance, I have also split the draft into two - the predominantly politically focused article at the above link, and a further psychic-focused comment, which was as follows: 

Theres also the work of this blog, which is: 

clearing nonBPM nonphysical units (in a sense, doing the shadow work of the world), including doing spirit rescues,
and
BPM strengthening of BPM units - some nonphysical, some incarnated people . . . and one of, if not the, best ways that is done is strengthening people's connection with their own Higher Self (which is possibly not what they interpret as their conscience).

My changing the personality of oppressors and other world leaders post is here

In addition to that, I am beginning to wonder if we should be looking at psychic group work, of the kind used to attempt to bind #45 a few years ago ... 

Food for thought, perhaps, but it needs a public figure to get it happening.

I am going to think further on that - knowing full well that this is what many people are doing anyway . . . perhaps what is need is some astral coordination . . . 

 

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.