Wednesday 27 July 2022

Post No. 2,254 - dream divination of locations

I woke after a post-working day nap with a memory of someone - a bit like what used to be termed a boffin by the British during World War Two - proudly saying to me: 

Ashby's left gane; sledge.

My partner suggested that may be something to do withWhat three words, and I found - after a bit of experimenting with words - that left.gain.sledge takes me to a location a couple of hundred km off the South American coast, at 2°20'N 81°02'W. 

Nothing obviously at that location - I even did a search to see if there was a ship sunk near there, and whether there were any naval vessels named Ashby (if there were, I wouldn't have published this), but could only find a British merchant ship sunk in the North Atlantic during WW2 (sadly, 17 of her crew died) and a heritage scow in NZ (which, as a former sailor, looks like could be a good sail), several former naval people by that name, and a style of socks. There are a couple of cargo vessels 70 - 80 km SE and a couple of fishing vessels and a tanker 80 - 100 km NE, according to the marine traffic website (because they are outside coastal tracking, I would have to sign up to a SAT system to find out names, and I'm not in a position to spend that sort of money).

In any case, it suggests a possible new form of divination or specifying location for diviners. 

I know at least controlled remote viewers (see here and here) use grid numbers to specify locations to view: maybe groups of three words can now be used for the same purpose?

 

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.