Monday 13 March 2023

Post No. 2,391 - Warning re some people in the UFO/UAP/ET field [Content Warning: evil, ego problems, deceit, discussion of forms of bigotry]

I have recently come across some people  in the UFO/UAP/ET field who are saying good things in one area, but connecting with evil in other areas. 

It can be fairly easy to find, too: I've done so by the simple step of looking at their websites, where the people of concern make statements that align themselves with putin. 

To be clear: in my opinion, POTUS45 and putin are evil - evil in the same sense that the leader of Germany from 1933 to 1945 was evil. You CANNOT support either of these two other people, and also consider yourself to be BPM - or, in neochristian parlance, “on the side of the angels”

The person I looked up was advancing an antisemitic conspiracy fantasy (Note: I have a CW on that definition) rubbish to attempt to justify putin's illegal and completely unjustifiable war of aggression against Ukraine - which caused the deaths of 14,000 people before the current hostilities, and has now caused (to late February, 2022 - see here and here)

  • at least 8,000 civilian deaths - likely more, and tens of thousands f injuries plus widespread devastation; 
  • 10-13,000 deaths of Ukrainian military, with killed and wounded possibly over 100,000; and 
  • over 30,000 deaths amongst Russian formal and informal military, and wounded in the tens of thousands (the estimates I consider most likely to be accurate have 40-70,000 deaths and a total dead and wounded of 200,000 or more).

Another area of profound concern is transphobia - especially if it gets into supporting the current transgenocide, but even if it supports bigenderism it is an indication of a lack of advanced spirituality. Similar concerns exist over racism / white supremacism.

So, while the UFO/UAP/ET field appears to be less selfish than I feared, there are still problems with it. 

I list people I trust as part of this post, and, as I am reluctant to give those connecting with evil any air time, won't list those I have a problem with.


 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.