Tuesday 21 March 2023

Post No. 2,396 - The War of the Worlds (aka “The Great War”) [Content Warning: conflict, harm, evil]

I am going to link to a bunch of John Beckett articles which are about the current contest between BPM and nonBPM (aka evil) that the world is experiencing. In those articles, John Beckett uses the term “The Great War”, which others have proposed as the term for this conflict. In my opinion, given the conflict between disparities of view and circumstance, and the thinning of the Veil that John Beckett writes about, the term War of the Worldsmay actually be appropriate.


PS - the advice to pay attention to Matron/Patron Deities is, I am finding, quite good.


Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

  • evil and good are real; 
  • the nonphysical is real, as are interactions with nonphysical energies;

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider: 

  • “end of days” thinking tends to be fairly frequent: it is possible that this is more of the same, although I consider the skill, experience and reputation of those providing these warnings lends them enough credibilityto warrant genuine consideration;
  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.