Thursday 23 December 2010

Post No. 193 - Being attacked psychically: a happier story ...

I've posted previously about some of the problems I've had with psychic attack (e.g., here, about Aussie pubs, and here, about having been caught out). Well, it's just about time for a story to balance the books up a bit, so I thought I'd post about some good (effective) work I did tonight when dealing with psychic attack, to go with some of the posts like this one, and this one.

First, I'll set the scene. I recently achieved a major milestone in my day job (basically, I achieved Grade Fellow membership of the professional Institution I belong to), so my partner suggested we go out for tea to celebrate (not to a pub, of course). I chose a restaurant, and off we went.

While there, I started off by having a minor confrontation with a waitress which basically boiled down to me hearing her thoughts objectively, and thinking she had said something that she and my partner assured me she didn't. No problems, feathers smoothed down all round, and meal proceeded.

However, as we did so, a bunch of semi-drunken louts arrived and were seated at the table beside us. I tolerated this for a while, focusing on passive techniques like building positive defences. However, it got to the stage where this was becoming uncomfortable for my partner as well, so I took stronger action.

I - with the help of my guides - separated out all their astral bodies (even if they had known about grounding, they were too drunk to do so), and then flamed the heck out of these various bodies (for more on flaming, see here, here and here). That removed the negative energy they were actively using to be loud, obnoxious sods.

Good start - they were noticeably quieter, but they were still being a problem. So, I capitalised on having been recently claimed by Thor (so, yes, I have another Patron Deity) who used Mjollnir to further remove their negative will-power, and then I packed Isa round each every level of each and every one of them.

After that, they were no more noticeable or obstreperous than any other table, and we were able to continue on and finish our meal and celebration in peace and contentment.

This raises issues of passive defence vs. active defence. So, it should not surprise you to read that my view is that I prefer to avoid problems first, then handle them in as low key a way as possible, but if after all that the people concerned are actively interfering with others, then I consider a more active (but proportionate!) response is justified.

My response was proportionate: I've done no permanent harm to them (in fact, by cleansing them I've probably done them a favour - they may, for instance, find their hangovers are less severe than they normally would be tomorrow), I've let the energy I created dissolve, and all I have to do now is rescue the earthbound entities I dislodged as part of this exercise. They've still had a meal and many drinks out, and we've had a meal and (in the case of my partner and her daughter) a few drinks out (and this whole situation is a perfect example of why I, and many other people who do this type of work, don't drink).

So ... now I have to get off and do those rescues.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: Psychic attack, rescue, flaming, grounding, protection, Patron Deity, runes, Isa, Thor, Mjollnir,

First published: Thorsdagr 23rd December, 2010

Last edited: Thursday 23rd December, 2010