Monday 13 June 2016

Post No. 879 - Interesting Rescue

Before I write about this morning's rescue work, which is a fairly routine part of my clearing work, I'd like you to contemplate the "background people" - those people who work tirelessly and selflessly in the background, helping to make community organisations run. I first became aware of this as a teenager at my local sailing club, but I've seen it and been part of it at many other places since - in fact, I am very aware of the number of volunteers who are working at supporting various political candidates here (in Australia) right now. There are even stereotypical sayings about people behind great people (I've removed the sexist references).

Now, when a rescue is performed, for every one person who is worked on deliberately and consciously, there are usually several others standing around and "relating" (think of someone saying "oh I can relate to what you're going through", when listening to someone talk of an experience they have also gone through) to what is happening for the focus person. Those people are brought partly by the magnetic similarity of the experience, partly by BPM Guides (theirs and mine), and, it seems, partly by the efforts of other earthbound people - who are doing so partly as a continuation of their work as "background people" - or perhaps because they're the sort of person who stops and pushes other people out of a burning building/plane before themselves.

Well, today it was the turn of those "background people" to be rescued: I found a shadowy hand of someone who was thinking "of there's someone else who needs this more than me", held it, and gently sent healing to build the person's confidence and self esteem and sense of worthiness up (the energy felt like a nice, growing green - a sort of mid-green shade [which is not here on Blogger, sadly], to me). It was very rewarding to be able to QUIETLY reward these people, many of whom don't want big, flashy, noisy celebrations of their quiet heroics, but do appreciate genuine acknowledgement from people they respect and good but quiet "word of mouth" reputation.

I should know, because that's the way I like such things.

And that is where I can here my BPM Guides and The Morríghan laughing, as this illustrates one of the benefits that can come from rescue work: having things in oneself illustrated clearly, and being forced to deal with that aspect in oneself in order to help those in greater need. Clearly, after more than three decades, I still have need of such exercises :)

And now, time to get ready to spend this public holiday by replacing the cat litter and attending to other chores. At least I was able to get some winter gardening done yesterday, am well on the way to recovering from last week's work trip, and am seeing a friend for lunch later today.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, growth, personal characteristics, rescue, 
First published: Manadagr, 12th June, 2016
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 125th June, 2016