Sunday 9 May 2021

Post No. 1,853 - Trees and clearing

One of the benefits of teaching is that one can learn as a result of it - sometimes from students, true, but also just from going through the exercise of preparing lessons and considering questions that people may have.

In my case, working on writing up the next few lessons in the Magickal Battle of the World series have led to me making a connection I should have a wee bit earlier than now, given my life-long love of trees (going all the way back to when, as a pre-schooler, I would bravely, as I then thought, climb a few feet up into the lowest fork of a tree in our backyard)

And that mental connection has led to a new technique for clearing stubborn nonBPM objects (clouds of energy, thought forms, etc).

Until now, I mostly used fairly dynamic techniques, such as finding a frequency that the object resonates to and using that to shake it to pieces * (that frequency can be a particular shade of BPM  colour, as well as a BPM sound - and the pieces still have to be cleared, but they’re smaller and that is thus often easier, although time is still required), or using an astral earthquake (different, in that it is not specifically tuned to the object, but useful for loosening some bonds or attachments), or a tornado, etc. 

However, I’ve now found that I can also create (a thought form of) an astral tree (which I've also used in other contexts - see here and here)

Let's say I’ve got what looks like a rock of nonBPM energy to clear. My new technique is to bring a link of BPM energy from Mother Earth up the side of the rock to the top, combine that with a link of BPM energy from spirit (I generally use green from Earth and gold from spirit, these days; if the task requires a lot of effort, I may also use a blue link to connect the thought form to a power place, but in that I case it is even more important that I check back to make sure it dissipates at the end of the task), and visualise a tree starting to grow at that point. I feel a strong affinity with trees, as mentioned, and thus ask a tree spirit or two to keep an eye on the thought form, which is programmed to grow until the rock is dissipated or transformed, and then to dissipate itself. I must, to be responsible, watch how the thought form is going, and make sure it dissipates when the task is done. (Alexandra  David-Neel wrote about the problems she had when she lost control of a thought form in one of her books.)

(For those who know their plants, I actually also create a bed of lichen first.)

This is a slower, longer term approach which is better for times when I am low in energy, or when a clearing needs to persist for some time.

* The concern about soldiers marching across bridges and having to break step is based on something that occurred only once (that I can find), but depends on the relative size and structural adequacy of the bridge, the ability of the soldiers to keep marching in lock step as the bridge starts to bounce, and so on. For modern sizes of bridge, thats not an issue - but the frequency effects of wind are - see the links above, and also here.