Monday 26 December 2022

Post No. 2,337 - Some interesting sayings, and the Stephen Greer CE5 app

I recently joined Mastodon - motivated by a suspected imminent demise of the bird place, but Im staying there because I like it, and feel safe there. (Im staying on the bird place to keep advocating for a better world - fighting the good fight, I hope, to use a possibly somewhat corny phrase.)

I have come across a few posts on Mastodon that I like, and considered a couple were worth posting here: 

While I am on the end-of-year break from work, I have been catching up with a few things - exercise, my spiritual practices, writing, etc. I have come across a new book from Grant Cameron (discussed here on YouTube) that I will review, for instance. 

I have also finally weakened and bought Dr Stephen Greer's CE5 app ... and am pleasantly surprised. 

For a start, there are more people than I realised located physically close to me - far more than show on the monthly ET Lets Talk contact maps (which I will continue doing); in fact, the number I can see is enough to give me hope that reaching a critical mass (and I feel the 1% mentioned in the Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind movie [Vimeo, Amazon Prime, a review here] is right) is actually possible. 

I can also contact them via a messaging app should I wish - and vice versa, so I now may have the sort of online community I stopped looking for (my BPM  Guides are trying to not look too smug, although theyre not holding back from the I told you so”s - and hate the right to look smug 😊 ).

I was also pleasantly surprised by the reference material, particularly the Puja meditation, although there are probably free versions of much of the material if you want to spend the time searching (the contact network is unique to the app, though)

I am looking forward to working through the rest of the app.

It is well worth considering buying if you have an interested in contact with extraterrestrials / higher consciousnesses, but note Dr Greer has his critics (many of whom appear to be sceptics)


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.