Sunday 11 December 2022

Post No. 2,325 - Night photos with blue orb

While taking some photos of the night sky last night, I noticed a blue orb rapidly zooming about the display of my digital camera. The orb was passing behind power lines and trees, and was still showing when I shifted my position several metres vertically and horizontally, so it wasnt lens flare nor something close to the lens.

Im berating myself for not thinking to take a video - the movement was striking (while the phone was still), but  Ive only ever done videos twice (and an audio once) in all the time Ive had this mobile phone. I should also have taken photos from the other positions. 

Ah, well.

As with this photo, I couldnt see the orb with my eyes, but the camera did.

Anyway, the photos are below. One shows what appears to be movement distortion, and another clearly shows (in the original, at least) the powerline in front of the orb. 

I had a strong sense that this was my ET friends saying “hi, we’re real, and haven’t forgotten about you.





 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.