Wednesday 28 December 2022

Post No. 2,338 - New Grant Cameron book: "UFO Sky Pilots: Pilots of Peace and Oneness"

Grant Cameron has written a new book. I found out about this via a video which cropped up in my YouTube feed, although it didnt really resonate with me until the 2nd part of the interview (see https://youtu.be/CNKTiN-W7uI)

Anyhow, the book is:

UFO Sky Pilots: Pilots of Peace and Oneness by Grant Cameron and Desta Barnabe

Being allowed to fly UFOs is something I occasionally do in my monthly ET Lets Talk  CE-5 contacts: those contacts typically are focused on working with earth energies in the southern half of Australias eastern coastline, but sometimes I get to do some flying - as with the most recent contact, where the flying was intended to be therapeutic for me (which it was)

I am also aware that some of the displays in the craft (e.g., old fashioned gauges) are devices aimed at making me feel at home - the reality is that a mental connection with the craft is all that is needed. 

Incidentally, my history of non-physical flying includes: 

  • lucid dreaming, starting as a primary school kid in the 60s - including one dream of outflying people who were chasing me); 
  • transformation into various flying power animals while doing shamanic journeys in the 80s; and
  • in the last few years, piloting UFOs. 

My experiences are different to those reported in Mr Camerons new book: 

  • the craft are already flying when I come aboard; 
  • my experiences are clearly astral only, not physical; 
  • some of the details are different.

However, Mr Camerons new book:

  • includes the importance of consciousness, which is a theme being explored more by more UFO/UAP/ET writers over the last decade and a half or so; 
  • refers to the craft being organic/grown (wow - so thats another way Babylon 5 was ahead of its time)
  • states that he is unaware of any other writers/researchers covering this, but I have actually come across this in Elena Danaans books and some Whitley Strieber interviews; 
  • emphasises the peaceful purposes of this.

On peace, in his book Mr Cameron writes: 

“Many UFO researchers and ex-government officials continue to push the UAP threat scenario, but it is not the UAP pilots that are dropping the bombs. Whenever they push me on the threat issue, I say, When they drop the first atomic bomb, send me the evil alien petition. Until then, we have met the enemy, and he is us.

There is some excellent commentary on the influence of peoples attitudes (e.g., wearing/having guns is a clear sign of potential violence), and I found the discussion on some of the 1940s events/evidence particularly compelling, but Im still reading the testimonies (I have skipped ahead and read the final thoughts, etc).

Clearly I’ve bought the book: buying it is well worth considering. The book is available as an e-book on Amazon, and hard copy through other sources, such as Barnes & Noble.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.