Sunday 18 December 2022

Post No. 2,330 - A Review of my Posts in 2022

My most popular five posts - excluding the regular PWR and other posts - last year were (as of the time of writing):

  • Post No. 2,250 - Feedback vs. wanting The Truth . . . and responding to lies (~1,500 words; 6 – 9 min. read) CW: bullying & abuse” (3rd in all time, in less than half a year)
  • Post No. 2,118 - Logic, and Lucid Dreaming & Lucid . . . Living? ”
  • Post No. 2,236 - My first article on "Medium"”
  • Post No. 2,239 - no more online community quest :) , plus thoughts from my current reading (~600 words; 2 - 3 min read)”; and 
  • Post No. 2,238 - Debating the right of TGD people to exist”.

Five posts that I think merited more consideration are: 

I wish all Readers and their families and safe and happy holiday seasons, and a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year.


My 2022 review of my political blog is here

Previous annual reviews of this blog are at: 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.