Saturday 13 February 2021

Post No. 1,771 - Appalling details of CIA experiments [Content Warning - extreme abuse]

I think most people my age have heard of the infamous Project MK-Ultra "experiments" by the CIA (link1, link2, link3, link4 [I couldn't find anything obvious on the CIA website about this, but I know there was a past release of info, including some on UFOs/"UAPs", but doesn't seem to be anything on this * ) - these were a key part of the Jon  Ronson book "The Men who Stare at Goats" (pub. Picador 2004, e-book 2009, ISBN 978-0-330-51298-5; Amazon; also made into a film).

Now, while reading Whitley  Strieber's book "Confirmation" I have come across some further disturbing details of those "experiments" - see here and here

The details of the impact of the individual victims are appalling - and there are claims these "experiments" left 23,000 victims . . .

These people, including the so-called "scientists" need to be reminded that ethics is not a county in England . . .


 * I've decided to give multiple links this way where I don't have enough words in a title or name to do so. Mind you, with the recent changes by blogger adding ANY link has become incredibly tedious, and thus I may just cut back on the links . . .