Tuesday 2 March 2021

Post No. 1,785 - More misappropriation of runes

PS - I have now come across some interesting and relevant videos on this, and misappropriation / the arrogance of thinking one "owns" Deities. See:

I have now discovered 

(a) what the fuss is about the symbology in the US "conservative" conference stage; and 

(b) that neo-nazis misappropriation of runes includes Othala, Erda, and Algiz. 

To say I am pissed off is an understatement, but this has happened a fair bit of late - including the idiot editors who allowed a terrorist group to misappropriate the Greek name of the Egyptian Goddess Aset instead of using the more accurate ISIL or the better, as it  annoyed that evil group and was actually even more accurate, Da'esh.

For more on this, see the following links: 

I will avoid using the three runes that have been misappropriated, and am now going to be wary of any rune work. In my case, I can use magic squares, which I worked with before I came across runes, but the struggle for "ownership" of symbols and names is part of the world's struggle against the evil of white supremacism, including its neo-nazi and fascist sub-cults - and idiot editors are part of the problem, most of all because of their arrogance.