Sunday 21 March 2021

Post No. 1801 - Dowsing The World’s Psychic Weather - Water: Lesson Seven - More Technique Details

The next few lessons may “overlap” or be a bit repetitive: that is to help drive some key points home.

This lesson is about improving technique - in a sense, improving the flow of doing this work.

The key point her is that you need to be brave enough to try different types of crystals/other pendulums/techniques in order to see what works for you.

As example of creativity is maybe throwing pair of dice, regarding the 6 as a zero (so a 4 + 6 would 4 + 0, but 3 +5 would be 8, and so on). I haven’t tried that myself - my current techniques work well enough for me. There may be other techniques that can be tried - provided you can get a quantitative (i.e., numbers) outcome (I’ve have heard that can be done with Tarot and runes, but I don’t know how - and have no interest in finding out how, frankly).

I’ve spent a large portion of my life developing what I’ve been taught and trying out new adaptations, an I would hope that whoever applies this is able to go further than I have and start developing - as a group - a whole new range of options for people to try, so we can have quite a good range of choice and a better chance of people finding what best suits them.

As you do this, keep a record in a journal - and remember that a single success or failure is not conclusive: you have to then work out what limits there may be around the result, and what the result relies upon (the following points will give you some framework to start considering that).

I am going to suggest the following framework / classification as a prompt for matters for you to consider and test:

  • Your personal sensitivity / sensing:

o   what events are happening in your life, your personal health, other influences, etc;

o   how you can best manage these influences: I suggest you read Lesson Four of the draft healing course, and try the suggestions there. I find protection (including checking the protection), not having other people in the immediate vicinity, stimulating the kidney points (a Tough for Health technique), alternate nostril breathing, candle (I’m planning on trying a battery operated candle, which we use elsewhere in the house), doing this in the quiet of the morning, and, above all else, focusing on having an attitude of curiosity. I don’t need music or aromatherapy (we use an ultrasonic aromatherapy device).

  • Sensitivity of the tool, including the “human interface:

o   how is it best to support / hold your arm, and what time limits apply to that - know when to change techniques;

o   I don’t need any energetic connection along the lines putting a sample in to the pendulum, but others might. The device used to create that connection would need to be generic enough to avoid personal bases, and also safe;

o   the length of cord from my hand to the crystal pendulum is significant for me (but not for some others);

o   type of device used (see preceding comments on options) and how used (some people get the pendulum to swing in circles one way for one form of energy [the number of circles is counted, and indicates the strength], and then the other [again, counting the number]);

  • Effect of environment:

o   I’ve mentioned above what is significant for me, and how I manage it;

o   I know some need bare feet on ground, may need direct connection nature (I use distant connection and am bare foot most of time at home),

o   others may need something else. If start to impact on others (e.g., loud type of music no-one else in house likes early in morning when others like to sleep in) their resentment will cause an interference so learn to function in a way that is reasonable (head phones)

  • Effect of practice:

o   how often should you practice - i.e., what is too often / too infrequent, and how does this vary with seasons and life influences (and you can ONLY discover this by trial and error [or trial and correction, if you’re pedantic]);

o   what type of practice is best for you, and what you should avoid (and, again, check what limits may apply to that - and be prepared for change. As an example, Enochian sigils used to be ineffective for me, but now they do work);

o   what intensity of practice is best (this will vary, depending on things like health, other life commitments, etc);

  • Technique:

o   I’m going to suggest starting each session with a test - e.g., ask a yes / no question that you know answer to (perhaps, “is the sun shining outside in my yard?” Don’t just ask “is the sun shining outside?”, as it will be - somewhere). If you get the wrong answer, investigate why, and what the solution is - which may be that influences beyond your control (e.g., astrological) mean you should do this another time.

Next lesson I’ll start outlining ways for you to start assessing the accuracy of outcomes (here’s a “Final point: NEVER assume that because something works for you, it “must” be good for others. That is arrogant, wrong to the point of being utterly stupid, and an indicator of the inflexible thinking that is the foundation of bigotry.

teaser”: start small).

 

Past Lessons

Earth: First principles:

·         Lesson 01: Introduction, and the reality of psychic sensing;

·         Lesson 02: Overcoming Personal Blocks;

·         Lesson 03: Considerations around Tools;

·         Lesson 04: Interferences;

·         Lesson 05: Technique / Technical Issues;

 

Water: Dowsing

·         Lesson 06: the basics;