Saturday 27 March 2021

Post No. 1,806 - Interesting Reading/Viewing and Posts from my Other Blogs / YouTube Channel

A continuing question and other matters:

Hey @TheElders and @AfricanUnion, given the widespread suffering, are you going to do anything for Uganda this year?   @amnesty   #SaveUganda   #StandwithUganda   

Save Salla 2032 https://youtu.be/sSZSrjmmSIo   #savesalla   #Salla2032   

NoBeijing22   

 

This week I have made the following posts on my other blogs:

Political Musings of Kayleen:

  • Binarybusters special: leadership in TGD communities
    See https://www.3cr.org.au/outofthepan/episode-202103211200/binarybusters-special-leadership-tgd-communties
    PS - I was extremely tired when recording this
  • Trust in the workplace
    In our too often slightly sad (and too often terrible) world, a lot of people seem to make the mistake of conflating workmate (more formally and specifically, “work colleague”) with “friend”.
    They're not.
    It is essential for people in the workplace (and elsewhere, for that matter) to be respectful of each other - to allow others to bring their authentic selves to work (I'd qualify that with “provided that authentic self is inclusive”, but people who think a non-inclusive version of themself is authentic are badly scarred, completely out of touch with themselves, and in desperate need of psychological healing), and be able to work with others harmoniously.
    Some of those badly scarred people  . . .

If I make any YouTube posts, I will embed them below:


My online candles blog: