Friday 2 April 2021

Post No. 1,811 - A second kit-bag of bindrunes

Some time ago I published what I called a kit bag of bindrunes (here). I've done quite a few more since then, so here's a second kit-bag. 

I'll start with my group leadership bindrune and it's components. 

Group leadership 


Leadership (Aether)

Nobility (Earth)

Communication (Air)

Courage (fire)

Compassion (water)

Now for the others. 

Alliance

Ally

Balance

Calm

Cunning (caution, respect, integrity)

Civility

Conciseness (communication)


Defence

Disperse

Evolution

Grounding

Humility


Inclusivity

Inspiration and also Insight and also Discernment

Maturity

Measurement


Mægan

Openness

Patience

Perspective

Preciseness

Proficiency

Progressiveness

Purposefulness

Realisation

 
Respect 


Scholar (apologies about the banding)

Together

Tradition

Undetectability (created with the aid of my friend and gifted rune user and teacher, Tony)


Web

May they be of BPM use or inspiration for you, and may all who misuse or misappropriate them experience the full weight of the karma for having done so.