Friday 11 June 2021

Post No. 1,884 - Self-healing: a thought to digest

Throughout the psychically active portion of my life, I have been taught to use self-healing techniques that largely focused on energetic structures (chakras, meridians, auras, the auric sheath, etc) or known problems (such as aches and pains, arthritis, and so on).

I have also extended that to areas I wish to either improve (e.g., muscles for strength, inner ear for balance, brain associated energy structures for thinking, etc) or to pre-empt problems (e.g., my family history of deteriorating eye sight as we age).

“Improvements” are also covered by people such as William  Walker  Atkinson (also known as Yogi Ramacharaka), who has breathing exercises aimed at improving various parts of the body, and one of my teachers talked about healing genetic problems in families (which is similar to something I have also been working on in our species for a few decades - e.g., the apparent link between testosterone and aggression, for instance).

However, recently I belatedly came to a realisation, which is that one of the most important areas for us to work on is our digestive gut - or, more precisely, the microorganisms (see here, here, and here) in our  digestive  gut.

I’ve known people with problems such as Crohn’s  disease (and one of our state government Ministers is on sick leave for that at the moment), and I have in the past taken supplements to improve that aspect of my health (I think the aloe vera juice was actually best), but I haven’t used energy healing specifically for that until recently - but when I finally did get around to doing so, I noticed a reasonably significant and prompt improvement to my health (although work, the effects of lockdown, PTSD from decades of transphobic abuse, life commitments, old age [although the wrinkles are still  entertaining], established health issues, etc are still significant - and being dealt with by both conventional and alternative [energy work, meditation] means [the people in both camps - conventional and alternative medicine- who exclude the other are incompetent, unprofessional, and downright stupid).

(The technique that seems to work best is the twirling together of energies from Spirit and Earth combined with alternate  nostril breathing. Oh, in case you're thinking this should be easy because they're so small [literally microscopic], the surface area of human  intestines is quite large, so it winds up a respectable total.) 

I’m aware that some trials have been made into killing and then regrowing all of our gut bacteria to get rid of diabetes, for instance (I have not been able to find that link - my apologies, but there is this somewhat disturbing article), so this matter is not inconsiderable - and could possibly be considered to be, in some ways, as powerful as the parasitic Goa'uld in the "Stargate" movies and TV series.

Just a thought to digest (pun intended).