Sunday 13 June 2021

Post No. 1,891 - a personal reflection

When I started on the path of psychic spirituality, one of the most appealing aspects to me, given my love of the world of nature generally and rocks/stones/crystals in particular (I used to pick up small happy rocks [even bits of gravel] and carry them around for a few days, then take them back to "their family" - which was my term for wherever I had picked them up in the first place), was using tools such as crystals. I have a few, some that I've bought purely because they need healing (and I send healing to their places of origin - just as I also send healing to my BPM Guides and others who help me), and, in fact, my very first post on this blog was a copy of my crystal workshop notes.

However, working in such a negative (über-competitive, hyper-macho - although getting better in recent years) work environment, with job pressures that have often left me no energy and little time after a day's work, and having great concern for the welfare of any crystals I carry or wear as a pendant, I've got into the habit of not relying on my crystals. 

However, having recently experienced a personal melt down, I've realised I need to make sure I use my physical world tools for dealing with experiences in this physical world, where I can come into conflict with disharmonious or conflicting energies, people and events in ways that do not happen when one is not physically incarnate.

(I also need to keep advocating for a better physical world, but from time to time I do need a break . . . )