Monday 12 July 2021

Post No. 1,941 - Density vs. Dimension

I'm catching up, in many ways, with some older reading material - including (an updated and republished in 2011 version of) "The Prism of Lyra: An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage" by Royal Lyssa and Priest Keith, which I think first came out in the 1980s, but I've only come across now.

This strikes me as having, in many ways, parallels with the creation story of Wicca. I'll reserve judgment until I've read it, but one aspect has resonated VERY deeply with me, which I will summarise as:

most people use "dimension" when they really mean "density"

There is also a good understanding of octaves: 

"Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress through The Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black-hole exit point) and reach the next octave, where another adventure awaits."

I came across this book through one of the others I am currently reading, although I am unsure which.  

(I just looked that up: the book was "Meet the Hybrids: The Lives and Missions of ET Ambassadors on Earth" by Miguel  Mendonça and Barbara Lamb (pub. 2015 through Amazon CreateSpace, ISBN 978-1518741012; blog at https://meetthehybrids.wordpress.com/.)