Thursday 22 July 2021

Post No. 1,953 - an update to the assemblage point: "moving" chakras

Quite some time ago I wrote of a technique based on what is termed the assemblage point. That is described more fully, including the sources, at the linked post. 

Now, while reading "Being with the Beings: The How and the Why of ET Contact" in Miguel Mendonça’s Disclosure series of books, I have come across a similar technique, based on "moving" chakras - or, perhaps more accurately, using a sensation of changed focus to change one's focus/nonphysical "place".

Vanessa  Lamorte used that by moving the Stellar Gateway chakra to aid in contact with star people (I like that term as an alternative to "extraterrestrial - I'll try using it from time to time). Having done similar with the assemblage point (although not recently - which I would have been helpful at times if I had remembered it), I could immediately see the benefit of it. 

In my case, I used the Earth Star chakra so I could shift my awareness to various places on the Earth, check for energetic problems / needs, and direct my work in response to those more effectively. 

I found it seemed to work quite well, and I'll have to add that to my weekly Psychic Weather Report and my dowsing lectures.

Also, I now am comfortable recommending considering reading all three books in the series.