Saturday 21 October 2023

Post No. 2,616 - A personal reflection

The length of this incarnation (i.e., my age) is the longest (i.e., I am the oldest) of any incarnation I have had in the last 800 years or so.

I feel that is significant - in terms of continuous/uninterrupted learning, the scope of tasks I have been able to accomplish, and the type of experiences I have had ... which includes going through reflections of some of the deaths I have had in some way (e.g., a milder infection in the location where a more severe one took my life once before, or having to focus on managing a health issue that previous medical knowledge could not address).

If I do have to reincarnate, perhaps I will be able to have a longer break between lives this time - the last few have been crammed in a bit ...

In any case, more food for thought 😊 


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our MÓ•gan, and acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk.