Sunday 22 October 2023

Post No. 2,622 - More on using spinning disks of energy

Some time ago I posted on a development of a visualisation to accompany, supplement or replace alternate nostril breathing - basically, spinning disks of colours associated with key chakras. 

I have continued using those, and have a couple of extra points to add:

  • I originally avoided having the disks overlap - in particular, I would try to make sure the disks didnt intersect the stems going into the chakras. However, some experimenting after I got a thought (thank you upstairs) confirmed that the different colours were such that I could, with the intention that they not impinge on each other, actually do this.
    This has led to more flexibility in how I visualise and use the disks - particularly when I curve them into domes, as shown in the cross sectional (like viewing the mid-section of an egg shell - the domes are three dimensional, and curve both forwards and backwards in to the central line) view below (note that the domes are, as with the disks, not on the same axis: each is on its own axis going through the chakra, but the disks can be larger - although I still nest them inside each other ... the top of the green and red disks is a little too high as I've drawn it)
 
  • I have also found I can pulse energy from the disks - when using like a drum - inwards as a way to cleanse and clear myself, my aura and my energy structures.

I hope this is of some use to others, but, perhaps more importantly, it illustrates the refinements and personalisations that can be made with a little experimentation for many techniques. 

Anyone who claims they have something that suits everyone is lying - possibly out of personal ignorance and/or arrogance, possibly because of PFD - or too limited life experience, possibly out of incompetence/ineptness, or possibly to scam others. Dont believe them.


Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk.