Wednesday 31 January 2024

Post No. 2,701 - Miscellaneous stuff

The member of our household who has been ill is home again (yes, I know I didn’t mention that, but other matters were a higher priority - such as medical care for and support of that family member), and on the way to mending - which is relief in so many ways. 

I will probably do more work on the draft posts and draft books that are underway - although the books are still some time off yet. At least Ive worked out a few that I can write fairly easily off the content of this blog - they won’t be best sellers, but that’s not the point of this blog. 

And on blogs, I have improved how I use my candles blog by adding some of my daily affirmations and an oath from the “Young  Wizardsseries by Diane  Duane (which has been part of my daily prayers for some time). Have a  look at   https://gnwmythrscandles.blogspot.com/2024/01/in-service-of-life.html   to see how these look now. 

The benefit for me of that is it adds an element of more pleasing spiritual growth aka psychic-work-that-isn’t-hard-slogging-about-world-events. 

I’m far more likely to do those re-labelled daily candles now - and I will generally save the formal candles that I used to refer to along the lines of “Opportunity to do the work of my main blog”, now termed “In the service of life” (see the oath at the links above to see why), only weekly, with my news posts (although some items, including extra energy work for specific days, may be added to the daily candles)

On that, I try to post a non-news item as a break from the news posts as soon as I can after doing those posts. Family events have prevented that so far ( PS - I forgot that I had already done so, but I still obviously want to get the drafts finished ) , but I’m hoping to get one of the drafts on my political blog finished and up soon now that the household is all back together. 

At least I was able to get an invited (international, which was a pleasing opportunity) submission on LGBTQIASB+ issues out, and have spoken to my local MP’s staff about another.

But for now ... time to start catching up on some of the sleep deficit. 

Oh - one last point: Ive been enjoying some of the live events on some of the YouTube channels I follow - enough that I briefly wondered if I should have another go at building my YouTube channel, but about 3 microseconds later I remembered that I dont have the passion needed for creating videos - let alone the tools and skills ... 

So the written word it is ...


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/