Thursday 4 January 2024

Post No. 2,681 - Personal: a refocusing of my life

Since I retired, I have been and will continue to undergo some very necessary healing, as I discuss here

As part of that, at one stage I cut back my news blogging - and I have resumed more creative blogging and writing on this blog. 

I resumed some of my political study and spiritual reading, but ... after a while the common themes become apparent, and there is a limit to how beneficial those activities can be. In fact, as I once read, spiritual indigestion can be a risk, but as I have long advocated, application of what one knows is a key matter.

I have also tried to establish a larger physical community, with no more success than I have had in any of the rest of my life. 

I haven’t even been able to make connections with/explore my Indigenous heritage. 

And then today, I was able to have a more significant interaction with a blackbird, harbinger spiritually of connection with the other world (and death)

I think the message has got through. 

I will now be using my retirement to focus more strongly on my spiritual/psychic work, including strengthening myself, and improving my conscious communication with my BPM  Guides, etc. (Some of what I have done in the past is of little value or relevance [e.g., mudras], so I will not waste time/energy on that.)

Through much of my life I have wanted to be a hermit. Life effectively took me down that path in many ways, now I just need to make the final step of acknowledgement.

I'll still do my political writing, although I will cut down on the news posts, and I may not do more more output here ... but then again, I might ... 

Any way, I have now found the direction of whatever is left of my life. 


PS - thinking of the time and energy required to write even one book, compared to the time and energy (and probable remaining life) I have, I am unlikely to get any book completed - certainly not to the standard I wish, so I will de-prioritise those goals. If I get anything done, great; if not, blame our corporate world, hyper-materialistic culture, and the small-minded, FBU expectations of far too many people ...


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering”.

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/