Sunday 25 July 2010

Post No. 135 - The benefits of combining witchcraft and (spirit) rescue

I recently was walking to work after dropping my car off to be serviced (and have an annoying fan belt squeal when I start in the morning attended to [1]), and contemplating various matters [2], when I noticed quite a few earthbound spirits around me, clamouring for me to open a gateway or door for them. At that moment, I realised that my speciality within the world of spirit rescue is opening doorways or portals - which is possibly connected to having Yinepu as one of my Patron Deities; I opened the doorway, and quite a few people passed through to the Summerlands.

I can't leave the doorway open for too long: there is a certain amount of protection I can provide, as well as a certain amount if inherent protection coming from the higher energy state of the astral the connection is to, but I cannot keep this safe for an unlimited time. Still, it is an easy, efficient way of performing rescue that was never mentioned in my days in Spiritualist/New Age groups.

The other thing I realised, is that some entities evidently do realise that their body has died, and they just simply don't know what to do, or that there is an afterlife. Maybe this is an outcome of the increase in atheism, or perhaps agnosticism? Certainly the last century's of terrible, terrible wars and atrocities has increased the number of people who died in fear and pain, and thus (arguably) may be more likely to not notice that their body had died, but maybe our (as a planetary whole) belief systems have contributed to the problems.

In any case, I have found that a quick establishment of protection and then opening a portal is a remarkably efficient way to help some people pass over.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

Notes:
  1. Think it sounds like I know about cars? Nope: I don't have much more than basic car knowledge - and have no interest in gaining any more :)
  2. Such as having one of my sisters diagnosed with throat cancer, and told she needs a glossectomy ...

This post's photo is yet to be posted

Tags: about me, astral, attitudes, awareness, earthbound, energy work, emotions, evil, inventiveness, planes of existence, rescue, spiritualism, New Age,

First published: Sunday 25th July, 2010

Last edited: Sunday 25th July, 2010