Sunday 2 July 2023

Post No. 2,490 - minor updates

I have added three more James Baldwin quotes to my quotations page

“One cannot deny the humanity of another without diminishing one's own.” (from here

“It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.” (from here)

“I can't believe what you say, because I see what you do.” (from here

I have also added a few links for my meditation “definition”on my glossary blog. See:

https://gnwmythrsglossary.blogspot.com/2016/02/meditation.html


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.