Thursday 20 July 2023

Post No. 2,506 - Clearing nonBPM units ... guerilla style

When I started my formal psychic work in the 1980s, I was taught that one never allows oneself to lose a psychic battle.

That principle was based on rescuing  uncooperatives, but it doesnt have to be that way in all situations. 

In fact, as a development of my knight in shining armour post, I want to specifically suggest that, subject to certain conditions, one might be able to do small acts of clearing (or healing or BPM  strengthening) in everyday life - not with a view to accomplishing major change, but helping people, places, things, and the world generally along a more BPM path than would otherwise be the case. 

As an example, in the 1980s I had the task of trying to persuade a cantankerous technical director of a client to agree to something that would make things safer for operators at one of the wastewater treatment plants he was responsible for (he was notoriously hardline in his attitudes).  I asked my BPM  Guides for BPM  protection - including preventing me from exceeding what was BPM (my opening prayer for circle still includes a standard request that everything I do to others be done immediately to me so I have some idea of whether or not it is harmful - e.g., if Im sending energy with a ... less conscious niggle [nastiness] I want that to come back to me so I can say “oops - no, stop that until I can sort myself out on that issue”), and then did a pre-clearing of all nonBPM units from that person to the extent permissible for the Highest Spiritual Good, and then rang him and made the request. He agreed quite quickly - and I could hear the surprise in his voice.

That was actually a useful lesson for me that, when people are free of external nonBPM influences (which are overwhelmingly predominantly psychically controlling - and best exemplified by the evil former potus45 and his clique) they are often inclined more towards being decent (not always, though - see here)

Another example is something I do to obtain help. If I am, say, at a shopping centre and finding the energy required to keep my protection up more than I have (shopping centres can have some powerfully nonBPM presences/units - dont every trivialise, dismiss or take them lightly), I may send out a telepathic call for any healers who have excess energy to send a little my way, please, if they can do so safely and without harming themself. 

Most times it works - and that is a useful lesson in allowing others to have the opportunity to “do good”

Now, the proposal of this post. 

Lets say youre in a workplace meeting where a nonBPM manager is preaching about what boils down to expecting workers to agree to be subjected to economic servitude (sometimes disguised as the “tough love” rubbish). Such talks often come with the active psychic support of nonBPM units - often sensed behind and above the speaker: so distract those units - for instance, use flashes of BPM energy in a rapidly changing kaleidoscope of patterns for a few seconds ... then similar distracting patterns for moments of other sensory stimuli - scent, sound, vibration, etc. 

Dont do anything for long enough to be linked to it, and dont be in line of sight with any of this, don’t show too much interest - in fact, I usually shut down my psychic sensing for this: if the speaker stumbles over their words, I know Ive been effective and the nonBPM psychic energy going out with the nonBPM words will have been interrupted

Or you may have to interact with a petty bureaucrat who is a bigot or abuser of power: do what I did and dislodge that persons nonBPM units - perhaps combine a BPM psychic mini-earthquake to jolt those units lose from their auric sheath with a flood of BPM energy, and a smile - projecting as genuine a sense of liking as you can at the same time.

You can also ask your BPM  Guides to assist you to do more of this while in sleep state - or sometimes doing meditation

This doesnt create major, dramatic changes - but it contributes constructively to the psychic and social soup, which is how the nonBPM often undermines what is good: through lots of little, cumulative acts.

Think about that ... including the rise to power of fascists and hate-based groups, which sometimes takes decades of small, cumulative acts. 

Undo those by contributing small, cumulative BPM acts. 

But first ... think about all this - especially the ethical aspects. 

Also consider that this awareness will help you counter such tactics by the nonBPM, even if you do not use this ... 


Now, I also mentioned there are some preconditions. Those are: 

  • stay safe - protected, grounded, and strong
  • STAY BPM! 
  • stay undetectable
  • further to that previous point, DO NOT TRY THIS WITH STRONGLY nonBPM UNITS (such as former potus45) AS THEY AND/OR THEIR nonBPM CONTROLLERS ARE SKILLED ENOUGH TO DETECT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IDENTIFY YOU, AND RETALIATE AGAINST YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES; and
  • remember that the aim is not to do miracles, just make it easier for others to live and/or help change the world to be better. This activity should all, for instance, be much easier than what I written about in my Rangers of the Inner Plane short stories.


See also:


Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.