Friday 7 July 2023

Post No. 2,494 - Proof of Survival

When I was younger, I thought Id learn to consciously do etheric travel (which is actually what most people do when they use the term astral travel: etheric travel enables recognition of places in the physical, the latter is noted for being responsive to thought/emotion/will) and that would be adequate proof of survival after death for me. 

Well, for a number of reasons, I havent learned to do conscious etheric travel at will (although I have done it - most notably for me in group meditation), although Ive been doing lucid dreaming since I was a kid in primary school and astral travel since the 80s. 

However, when I look back at my life, there are a number of incidents that do provide what I consider adequate proof of survival after death: 

  • once while skippering my plywood dinghy in a sailing championship in the late 1970s, the laughter of a woman in a nearby boat triggered an awareness of the truth of Richard  Bachs comment in “Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah (Amazon) “We are game-playing, fun-having creatures, we are the otters of the universe” (see here - but note that we often arent because of abuse, inequality, trauma, etc) - which was accompanied by my eyes rolling up in to my head and me becoming aware of the souls of those about us - balls of energy or light around 2 metres in diameter (which is more than just the aura around our physical body) ... and me doing around 30 seconds of complicated manoeuvring in the dinghy with the pupils and irises of my eyes not visible - to the profound and everlasting discomfort of my crew; 
  • also in the late 1970s, experiencing someone calling my name and laughing - in an uplifting way - in a moment of personal despair one morning at Uni - which I think is my first, and certainly most distinct, episode of objective  clairaudience; and 
  • after a trance session in the 1980s (when we laid on the floors and had crystals placed on us - rolling over, and seeing my guides feet - which is my only episode of objective, as opposed to subjective, clairvoyance.

The proof of life readings I have given, including channelling one of my 1980s teachers parents, have also helped my confidence in this matter.

If, however, I want a logical, objective proof driven approach, I will always go to https://www.victorzammit.com/.

These help to illustrate, in my point of view, that everyones concept of what constitutes adequate proof varies. 

There is a related point: 

the human rights work I do is not dependent on there being an afterlife - nor a personal reward: it is based on human decency, and what is needed here and now - even if the benefits will be experienced by others down the track, not me.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.