My family member is home for a few weeks, but will then have to go back to hospital for the next stage of their treatment - and will still need some care in the meantime.
And also in the meantime, I have:
- made some good progress this week in improving my physical and psychic energy (and have reoriented my bed to sleep as I have for most of my life [I reversed it recently to help break out of some patterns and unwanted attachments]), and getting rid of some ongoing psychic attack against me and resolving some personal issues;
- been inspired by, of all things, the series “SurrealEstate” to get back into house clearings (and healing) - I have made the decision in principle, but how I am going to do that is yet to be sorted. I know Peter Maxwell Slattery has a form to request distance clearing prayers (so, if anyone needs that sort of work before I set myself up [or does not wish to use whatever I do come up with] and is having trouble finding anyone, there is one option for you; I have not used the service, and do not plan to, so I cannot personally vouch for it, but the rest of the site is reasonable), and I have already considered doing that via Ko-Fi or some other site for healing: I may yet do so, for healing (no charge or donations) and clearing (maybe donations), but I would also like to do this physically, so may make contact with a local group.
Anyway, it is late, and I need to go get some sleep.
Possible flaws
Where I can, I will try to highlightopossible flaws / issues youoshouldoconsider:
- there mayobe flawedologicaloarguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan Myers’ freeoonline course “Clear and Present Thinking”;
- I could be wrong - so keep your thinkingocaps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.
Gnwmythr
teaching the "good" (balancedopositive and spirituallyomature [BPM])
safer and more effective ways to counter the "bad" (outoofobalance, spirituallyoimmature [nonBPM/antiBPM])
IMO, OTAAT (“one term at a time”) is the next action to save representative democracy, along with establishment of an organisation of human-rights observing democracies as a functional alternative to the UN (especially the veto-sabotaged UN SC) which is a casualty of this war, but also note this “Vision for Humanity”
If you’re new here, consider looking at the Landing Page for Newbies
If you appreciated this post, pleaseoshare it. I am now on SubStack, Patreon,
and you can support me at PayPal (or PayPal Repeating Support Options) or Ko-Fi
Any and all support will be greatlyoappreciated, and willoaid me in continuing this work
Remember: we generallyoneed to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgenderingois an act of activeotransphobia/transmisiaothat puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptoroto prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).
#PsychicABetterWorld and may all that I do be ofovalue and actively BPM used for and byothe nonphysical BPM because #KindnessIsThePoint
Note that I am cutting back on aspects of my posts - see here, and Gnwmythr is pronounced new-MYTH-ear
Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2026 NO AI I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. AI was NOT used to write this article. Typo’s
may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product. Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
%20-%20Laura%20Tempest%20Zakroff.jpg)

.jpg)