Saturday, 3 October 2026

Post No. 3,541 - Some (hopefully) interesting reading / viewing / listening - Saturday 3rd October, 2026

I recently found the following interestingoand/orouseful, and am posting them here inocase anyoneoelse does asowelll.   

  • “Are right‑brained people really more creative? Here’s what the science really tells us”   https://theconversation.com/are-right-brained-people-really-more-creative-heres-what-the-science-really-tells-us-291032   “So the researchers concluded their findings were not consistent with people being overall “left-brained” or “right-brained”.   [but]   In other words, individual differences in left or right brain functions are real and they do matter for performance, but they don’t apply so broadly as to dictate our personality or thinking style. Why is this left-brain, right-brain myth so common?   The grain of truth is that the brain’s left and right sides do perform different functions. But the message has been simplified and distorted over the years to an over-arching label.”   

 

On society, governance, humanorights, etc (noting the childish thinking of M_G_):     

 

Selectedopopularoand other posts on my otheroblogs and former YouTube channel:   

 

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlightopossible flaws / issues youoshouldoconsider: 

  • there mayobe flawedologicaloarguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ freeoonline course “Clear and Present Thinking”;  
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinkingocaps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

 

Gnwmythr 

teaching the "good" (balancedopositive and spirituallyomature [BPM]) 
safer ways to counter the "bad" (outoofobalance, spirituallyoimmature [nonBPM/antiBPM]) 

IMO, OTAAT (“one term at a time”) is the next action to save representative  democracy, along with establishment of an organisation of human-rights observing  democracies as a functional alternative to the UN (especially the veto-sabotaged UN SC) which is a casualty of this war, but also note this “Vision for Humanity” 

If you’re new here, consider looking at the Landing Page for Newbies   

If you appreciated this post, pleaseoshare it. I am now on SubStack, Patreon, 
and you can support me at PayPal (or PayPal Repeating Support Options) or Ko-Fi 
Any and all support will be greatly
oappreciated, and willoaid me in continuing this work 

 

Remember: we generallyoneed to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgenderingois an act of activeotransphobia/transmisiaothat puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptoroto prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

#PsychicABetterWorld   and  

  

Note that I am cutting back on aspects of my posts - see here, and Gnwmythr is pronounced new-MYTH-ear  

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2026     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. AI was NOT used to write this article. Typo’s may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/