Tuesday 3 August 2021

Post No. 1,969 - ETs and nuclear fission concerns

One of the aspects that has fairly consistently been an apparent concern to extraterrestrials is our use of nuclear  fission (nuclear  fusion is what powers the sun [which - to simplify - fuses hydrogen to create helium], and is very different). One comment on that from the chapter on Jujuolui  Kuita in "Meet the Hybrids: The Lives and Missions of ET Ambassadors on Earth" by Miguel  Mendonça and Barbara Lamb (pub. 2015 through Amazon CreateSpace, ISBN 978-1518741012 - my review here), which I found interesting is: 

"There’s a lot of speculation out there, but I want to stay with what I know. I feel very strongly that ETs will not allow nuclear war. It affects things too deeply, at the subatomic level, and it interacts with other dimensions that are nearby."

I consider we still have to do our bit in terms of preventing nuclear war, but the comment is interesting.