Saturday 28 August 2021

Post No. 2,002 - Dowsing The World’s Psychic Weather - Aether: Lesson Twenty-Four - Practical Issues

In doing this wort of mapping work, there will be a few practical issues to consider. Following are few matters that are significant to me; a different combination of matters - including some I haven’t considered or that weren’t an issue for me - that will be of importance to others. This list is just to prompt your thoughts on the topic.

So, here goes:

  • I do this in my own room, and thus will only have interruptions from the cat, but a place to work safely and without interruptions will likely be an important issue for many people;
  • related to that is the time that is best for you to work. For me, that is early in the morning (me and the cat are the only early risers, and that’s only long enough to a supply of inputs, outputs and pats in the case of the cat, so minimal interruption for me);
  • as always, you must have somewhere safe to put your tools - somewhere where no-one else will handle them or be able to interfere with their energy. In my experience, that can be a major problem in a shared living arrangement, and even more so when renting. I have a suitable arrangement for myself, but you might consider getting a lockable filing cabinet or chest if you need to, and creating a space in that which is energetically protected (e.g., copper sheeting, and a few amethyst beds in the corners);
  • I work weekly - that’s all I have the energy / time for, and - given that many people will find themselves in a similar situation, especially if they have family or dependents - is one of the reasons I want this work done by a large group of people, so the workload can be shared and people can have regular breaks. It is also likely, in a large enough group, that the natural lifestyles variations and preferences of people will result in people being able to do this work when it suits them (some people do their main work on weekends, and thus may prefer to do this during the week) and wind up with a reasonable spread across the entire week (if you want to do this work more frequently, possibly daily);
  • I’ve already covered the size of areas to focus on, but there is also the issue of what style of map to use. Do NOT use a Mercator projection map - it has a terrible distortion of scale that has actively contributed to discrimination (see here and here). You can see the type of map I use (e.g., here), but that doesn’t mean you have to use the same. If you wish, do some trials with different maps - as I did for smaller areas, at time (e.g., here), and there has been a progression in the detail and information I show on the map (e.g., here to here, here, and the multiple maps image here);
  • there is another very important matter to consider regarding scale: the generality of a large scale, as exemplified by the recent disaster in Afghanistan not showing in the map.
    On the map I use: the West Asia number covers Turkey, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States, Iraq and Iran; the South Asia number covers the 2nd most populous nation in the world - India, Kashmir, Tibert, Burma, and other areas.
    There is no specific number for Afghanistan.
    Again, this is one of the advantages that could be dealt with by having a large number of dowsers sharing the work across a roster.
    This also raises another couple of points.
    Firstly, sometimes higher values for BPM energy are because other people (remember that many people are working at using energy to make the world a better place) are already working to minimise the scale of a disaster, and that may also reflect in the lower than anticipated concentrations of nonBPM. The massacres so far have not had the large scale of the last violent extremist (I won’t give them the satisfaction of being named) regime, although that may change.
    The second point is that, although the problem manifested in Afghanistan, it predominantly originated in deeply, deeply flawed decision making in the USA - and finding the location of the true cause of an event (whether good or bad) is one of the advantages of doing this style of mapping exercise;
  • the maps can be marked up physically, as I originally did, or digitally, as I now do. I prefer digital as there is less consumption of product / generation of “stuff” / less environmental impact, and I would urge you to do that if you can.
    However, unlike some digital zealots/fanatics, I do understand that digital is not suitable for everyone;
  • I suggest establishing a reference system for the mapped output. I use a personal numbering system and, more importantly, a date as well.
    One of my many dreams is that someone may be able to look at what is happening with this work and relate it to world events and to psychic events, and thus refine how to best respond to these maps (more on that next lesson). I’ve noticed, when I was mapping etheric energies, that there seemed to be a correlation to what was happening with the seasons of a region (e.g., there was more etheric energy in the Southern Ocean in winter).
    I briefly started trying to do this, but gave up a few years ago.
    Again, that is now something for others to consider.

I’ll end with a comment on the numbering. When I agreed to do this work, I set a limit of 1,500 maps. I suspect age and ill-health will prevent me getting that many done, but if I do, once I’ve got to that number, I’m outta here :)

 

Past Lessons

Earth: First principles:

Water: Dowsing

Air: Sensing and dowsing at a distance

Fire: Energy

Æther: Dowsing the world