Saturday 21 August 2021

Post No. 1,992 - Dowsing The World’s Psychic Weather - Aether: Lesson Twenty-Three - Putting It altogether: Psychic Weather Maps

So let’s go over how we pull all this together:

  • having addressed any doubts, reservations or scepticism as best we can, we develop our psychic abilities, with a focus on numerical divination;
  • we practice divining (with a focus on dowsing, in this course, but other ways are available as well) at a distance, including selecting size and level of areas to dowse;
  • we manage our internal flaws as best we can - especially any judgementalism / biases (particularly any unconscious biases - there are plenty of online courses to help with that);
  • we are aware of the need to dowse both BPM and nonBPM energies in the same area, as they can both co-exist; and
  • I hinted / alluded to the possibility of presenting the information dowsed (or otherwise divined) along the lines of a psychic weather map.

Now it’s time to actually do that - which I do by:

  • establishing and checking protection;
  • making sure my tools (crystals, a pad for indicating numbers, and a global map) are ready to go;
  • I point to each region I wish to dowse with a finger on one hand (which also holds a green spherical crystal to help with the connection) while I ask the crystal pendulum being held by the other hand to indicate how much overall energy there is in that area - BPM first, and then nonBPM;
  • I record the numbers - formerly, on a physical map but now digitally (I use purple for BPM and orange for nonBPM, but the only criteria is that the colours be distinct enough to be read (I try to avoid or minimise red and green because that can trigger prejudgements of “good” or “bad” - and it can lead to problems for people with that form [there are others] of colour blindness [an organisation I know once looked at that and wound up choosing blue and yellow as the least likely to cause problems for people with colour blindness);
  • I then draw the BPM and nonBPM contours.

Bingo! Done.

Well, I also then look at what action to take, but we’ll get into that in a few lessons.

Sounds quick and easy, but it isn’t. It will take practice, but I hope by me sharing the results of my experimentation and learning you can start your version of this from a better position than I did.

 

Past Lessons

Earth: First principles:

Water: Dowsing

Air: Sensing and dowsing at a distance

Fire: Energy

Æther: Dowsing the world