Saturday 9 September 2023

Post No. 2,582 - Recovering from a corporate life - Episode 15: Dealing with what the repressed effects of being abused

Posts in this series are now listed at https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/p/recovering-from-corporate-life.html

PS - expect these to be edited fairly often. Writing these is part of the healing process, and will bring up more insights,etc.

There is a lot that winds up being suppressed to cope with corporate life - some of which I touched on here, and of course the nature of working, but also my decades have included being subjected to discrimination by people who I have no respect whatsoever for: people who are depraved, immoral haters who have committed massive damage to the world, and should never have been allowed to have that power. I outlasted the IPOCs - especially the psychopath, but at a cost of massive damage to myself. 

I now have to deal with the hurt that has been done to me - and, as a lot of it was bigotry, it is particularly triggering given the widespread  hate that is being shown now.

Today I felt well enough to exercise and do housework, and I have been continuing my meditation work, but a lot of energy is going into dealing with the effects of the hate that bigots have dumped on me.


Blessed be.


I am writing this series in the hope that it will contribute to a better understanding - or at least better research into the effects of - the so-called developed world’s economic systems - which are based on the world-destroying amathia of perpetual growth, and patriarchal oligarchical capitalism expressed as often expressed corporatism and neoliberalism.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia - see this backgrounder.  

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.