Thursday 30 May 2024

Post No. 2,795 - More on etheric/astral (nonphysical) wings

I want to begin this by stating that I am NOT and am unimpressed by anything to do with angels because of the associations they have with spiritual bypassing New Agers and neochristians

Nevertheless, as I hinted at in  a few places, including “Post No. 2,777 - nonphysical energy structures (including “wings”)”   https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2024/05/post-no-2777-nonphysical-energy.html   , I seem to currently have a thought form of astral wings - much to my chagrin, and without any conscious volition on my part. 

And they are, I have to reluctantly admit, useful. 

But, as I indicated above, they are NOT physical, and I am NOT some form of ... “angel” (perish the thought - yuck, even)

Far from it. 

However, in addition to the possible function I outlined in the post of mine I linked to above, I have found these can:

  • help to disperse energy and nonphysical objects - including setting up vortices.I have found this a quick way to clear a room, for instance;  
  • they are flexible and very strong shields - as quickly moved in to place as any of my ... oh, OK, “other” astral limbs.

Does my Higher Self have a ... strange sense of humour? And maybe my BPM  Guides?

I can practically feel them ROFL ... 

Actually, given my sense of humour, they probably do - and are, indeed ROFL ... in a dignified, BPM manner 😂

More seriously, this has been a useful reminder to me that, in situations where one doesn’t have - or considers one doesn’t have - the required strength to deal with something in the nonphysical, in addition to allies and physical tools (e.g., crystals), it is possible to create and use nonphysical tools (which are, basically thought forms)

Now, in the past, military objects such as shields, swords, spears and athames/bolines have been used as models for such nonphysical tools, but they don’t have to be based on weapons of war. 

As an example, for many years I have wanted to carve a cup-cauldron for defence, with a view to catching and transmuting nonBPM energy into BPM (there are some interesting cauldrons in Celtic mythology), rather than bouncing it off a shield and possibly doing harm elsewhere (the so-called “collateral damage” of military parlance), which is something I have discussed (at the time of writing this) in Forms 01, 02, 03, and Part 1.

There are, in my opinion, likely to be non-military options for all the traditional militarised tools ... although athames and bolines have strong magickal associations, rather than military, and is probably acceptable magickally - but not necessarily legally (see here, for instance, and check [and comply with] your local laws). Personally, I have always just used two fingers held together rather than any form of ceremonial knife. 

Wings are, when all is said and done, for the purposes of this post, just another example of a non-militarised tool that can be used to aid one. 

I will eventually either add that to the advanced clearing series, or at the very least link back to this post (which may be edited over time).


Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Note that I am cutting back on aspects of my posts - see here

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our MÓ•gan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/