Wednesday 14 July 2010

Post No. 130 - Cats and labels

A few days ago I went out late at night to look at the stars on a rare clear, winter's night [1], and flippantly said to my partner "I'm off to look for UFOs". When I got outside, I thought, it would be interesting to know where some UFOs are, I wonder where they are? I could have tried sensing for them myself, but the thought came to ask the cats of Melbourne (I relate very well to cats, and often have them come up to say "hello" when I'm out and about). So ... I sent a telepathic question out to "the cats of Melbourne" [2], and got an answer back that there were a couple of UFOs about, but out to the east and south east, beyond my physical viewing.

Last night we went to a discussion group on polyamory. It was an interesting group (although exhausting, as I was clearing some problem energies [3] ), which was marked, for me, by an interesting comment by one person, who said (words to the effect of):
"I'm a human who follows the ethical principles of veganism."

It was an interesting way of getting round the problem of being put in boxes, which happens to almost any label you choose to use. Of course, the (humorous) comment "human is a box" followed this comment (not from me :) ).

The other interesting comment was along the lines of there being so many forms of polyamory that maybe it should be called "polyamories". I can relate to this because I found many years ago that the trans community is really the trans communities (transsexual [M2F and F2M], transgender, transsexuals who prefer transgender, transsexuals who reject being identified as transgender, bigendered, operatives, non-operatives, etc, etc, etc). [3]

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

Notes:
  1. we have almost reached the point where Sagittarius is rising just after the sun sets, which, according to the Kulin people, marks the coolest time of the year. (See also here.)
  2. When I was younger (well, OK, muuuuuch younger) and staying at (adoptive) parents to place to look after their home while they were away on holidays during a uni holiday, I once called the family cat (the regal, imperious and majestic "Tiddles) to come in at night telepathically. I thought, at the time, "hey, it works!" (But, again, I was close to cats at that time in my life - in fact, all my life that I can remember.)
  3. For more on terminology, see here.

Update:
I've just found there was a report of a possible UFO not far away from where I live, but the next night ... see here. Maybe not the most spectacular and convincing report, but still ...

This post's photo is yet to be posted. 

 


 


 

 




Tags: about me, ET/UFO/UAP, cats, communication, labels, UFOs

First published: Wednesday 14th July, 2010 (Bastille Day)

Last edited: Friday 31st December, 2010