Saturday 3 July 2010

Post No. 127 - Other views of "the northern traditions" and other stuff

I've posted before on various "interesting reading" links. This is another such post.

To begin with, in the interests of being as fair and objectively informative as I can, some less happy posts about the "Northern Traditions" that I have come across follow, along with others that call for inclusiveness:
Some of those links are relevant for a book review I am working on.

Also, I found these interesting:
Here are a few more links which might be of interest:
(I'm particularly glad to have found the first three links, as I can use them whenever I refer to these concepts - which I do a fair bit :) .)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted

Tags: Northern Tradition, demons, discrimination, attitudes, runes, Freya Aswynn, sexuality,

First published: Saturday 3rd July, 2010

Last edited: Friday 9th July, 2010