Monday 11 December 2023

Post No. 2,660 - Last Saturday’s CE-5 meditation

Last Saturday (9th December) was the night for CE-5 meditations coordinated by ET Lets Talk.

I astral travelled to the usual crew and ship I work with, and expected to do more work on the bushfires in eastern Australia, but we didnt - as I was told, the preparation has already been done, and fire fighting was now underway by earth organisations. 

Instead, we went further into space - mostly in the outer solar system, but also beyond the solar system, and I was helped to perceive the ... what I will term ley lines” of space. 

Wow. 

I had no idea space was actually so energetically (relatively) crowded.

I was taught a little about how these energy flows could be used in terms of travel, healing, etc - and how they could, at times, be upset or interrupted or unbalanced, and thus was introduced to the concept that the work of looking after ley lines here on earth is reflective of similar work done at a much larger scale, in space.

I have some concepts and exercises to happily consider and practice.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering”.