Friday 1 December 2023

Post No. 2,647 - Community

Something I am fairly sure I have written about somewhere on this blog is the notion of asking mentally (or telepathically, if you prefer) for assistance - for example, if you are getting drained in a shopping centre (despite making your best efforts with protection - i.e., to the limit of your ability, which is not necessarily the skill level required - and see here for a recent example of what might be required). The idea is that (a) people are often willing to help others, and may simply be waiting to be asked in many cases, and (b) some of those people may have (possibly unconscious) psychic healing ability, and thus those two factors may result in you being able to ethically get a modest energy boost without straining anyone elses reserves/abilities - but ask your BPM  Guides to make the energy is OK, and that those wanting to help do not get overenthusiastic and do too much.

This is an example of nonphysical connection - or, in a sense, nonphysical community. 

The interaction people have in general with their BPM  Guides, which in the majority of cases IS unconscious (see here on consciousness - and here on levels of reality, and here on levels of consciousness), is another - and our work and other contacts during sleep state (when astral travelling) is a similar example. 

So ... nonphysical community is a (real) thing, and what I am coming to terms with is that I need to start using my psychic abilities, such as they are, to expand and use my nonphysical community when I lack enough physical community. 

This is NOT a substitute for physical community, and is subject to normal psychic checking and also requires care not to allow this to be a psychological problem (addiction, fantasy, etc).

Nevertheless, I have been too focused on seeking physical community since I retired, and need to remember that I have another choice. 

A number of biographies of mediums that I have read refer to this extent of contact with BPM  Guides - for instance, this.


Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk.