Friday 11 August 2023

Post No. 2,540 - Views of my candles blog

Wow. You are a cluey bunch, Dear Readers. 

I started posting on my candles blog at around 2 pm, with some prior thought ... but the first part of the day was taken up by my demanding day job - and yet views had started from around 7am ...  

 

 

There had been some views back in July as well, which is when I had also thought of resuming using the blog (and didnt for a range of real life reasons).

I am pleased, impressed, and a little awed. 

(And if Im responding to the interest ... pleased to be of service :) )

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.