Thursday 31 August 2023

Post No. 2,571 - Is this blog worth the effort?

Every now and again I wonder whether the effort I put into this blog is worthwhile - which, in my opinion, is a healthy thing: it can be a good thing to review our life choices in case circumstances change, or other factors mean we should change our efforts (e.g., greater need developing elsewhere, changing health or skill sets, etc).

The number of views is often an encouragement for me, as I wrote about here, but something else that I have always appreciated is the wide variety of nations those views come from. 

I recently had a mini-surge in views, and the spread of nations, and I thank all my Readers for being readers of this blog - and the click through to referenced or other past posts is an indication that there is, indeed, genuine readership. 

There is also one nation that experiences a decline in views when social activism is underway, which suggests to me that my readers in at least that nation are activists, which is pleasing to me, and I wish them safety and success in their endeavours, and hope this blog has been of some value to them. 

So I will answer my question with:   yes.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia - see this backgrounder.  

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.