Saturday 19 August 2023

Post No. 2,557a - Copy of templates for my former daily online candles - Introduction & links

I noticed that after I resurrected my online candles blog a few people were looking at some of the former candles I had used. 

Some of those were responses to specific situations, but I also had a series of regular candles (each of which was connected to other clearing nonBPM nonphysical  units, BPM  strengthening of BPM units, and healing work)

Those are connected to my path, life experiences, and tasks, so they are personal and probably of little direct value to others, but I thought it might be of some use or value to others to be able to see what I used as an indication of what can done. 

So, if you are interested in adapting what I used to suit your life & situation, here are links to copies of those templates for regular candles (I have taken out links and images to reduce the file size):

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram and Mastodon

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, and to mind our Mӕgan.